All-inclusive meals and snacks:
- Varied buffet with show cooking stations
- 07:30 – 10:00
- Continental breakfast for late risers
- 10:00 – 11:00
- Extensive buffet with a variety of salads, soups, vegetarian corner, dishes with different meat types, incl. prepared at the show cooking stations, assorted desserts
- 12:30 – 14:00
- Light fare (lunchtime and afternoon snacks)
- 12:00 – 15:00
- Extensive buffet with variety of salads, soups, vegetarian corner, dishes with different meat types, incl. prepared at the show cooking stations, assorted desserts
- 18:00 – 21:00
- Special evenings
- theme buffet (twice a week), Gala dinner.
- Optional dinner at the themed restaurants (reservations are required in advance and available at the hotel, visits are not limited per stay):
- Italian restaurant (several times a week)
- 18:30 – 21:00
- Asian restaurant (several times a week)
- 18:30 – 21:00
A formal dress is required for dinner. Main restaurant: T-Shirts with sleeves for gentlemen; Theme restaurants: long trousers and T-Shirts with sleeves for gentlemen.
All-inclusive Drinks Unlimited locally produced beverages are offered at the bars and in the restaurants.
- At the available bars
- Non-alcoholic beverages, coffee, and tea, alcoholic beverages (spirits, draft wine, draft beer, long drinks, cocktails)
- 10:00 – 24:00
- At the restaurants, available for self-service: during meals at breakfast:
- soft drinks, coffee, tea at lunch and dinner:
- soft drinks, draft wine, and draft beer
The All-Inclusive program starts with lunch on the day of arrival and finishes with breakfast on the day of departure.
*The Hotel Management reserves the right to make changes in the operation hours and opening days of all All Inclusive outlets depending on the Hotel's occupancy.